Friday, February 19, 2010
Just picked up my newest rescue from the vet. Max, a young male gray Tabby! He had the works done, nueter, all his shots so he is now good to go! Poor lil guy had ear mites and fleas, so they gave him Revolution for the fleas and a perscription ear drops for the ear mites. Someone just dumped the lil guy and abandoned him. Total cost today, a whopping 346.00! Ouch that hurt, but this is what happens when rescuers like me, take on another persons responsibility due to either ignorance or just plain stupidity, or they just have no heart. Sickens me, he is such a love and how someone dumped him, is beyond me. Will find him a forever home! Which is what he deserves, they ALL do!
Posted by Shelbie Johnston at 6:52 PM
- Reidsville woman has a soft spot for cats
- Did you know.....
- New Rescue!
- Just Because ......
- My Newest Rescue, " baby Max " !
- Prilosec OTC "We want to sponsor you" Contest!
- Brown pelicans washing up dead and dying on Califo...
- Square Cat Habitat "Lo" Modern Cat Scratcher Revie...
- (no subject)
- ASPCA Assists in Rescue of 75 Puppy Mill Dogs
- Oppose Hound Hunting Of Bears!!!!!
- ▼ February (11)